For great observers like you, playing 2 + 1 = Miró will be a breeze.
What will you find in this game?
- 12 photographs of Joan Miró taken by his friend Joaquim Gomis, who immortalized powerful moments in the artist's life.
- 6 quotes by Joan Miró in which he explains what he likes, how he works and what makes him dream.
How do you play 2 + 1 = Miró?
- Cut out all of the photographs and texts.
- Mix all the pictures and try to match them in pairs.
- Try to find the quote corresponding to each pair of images you have matched.
- When you have finished you should have six sets of two photographs and one quote each.
Miró in play is a collection of educational resources for gaining deeper understanding of Joan Miró from different perspectives: his life, oeuvre, approach to work...
Download the game