Put your observation skills to the test and get ready to learn lots about trees!
- What will you find in this game?
- A plan of the Foundation and a list of trees
- Information, interesting facts and activities related to these trees
How do you play When I See a Tree?
- Follow the path so you can put each tree in the right place on the Foundation's plan.
- Carefully read the interesting facts about each of these trees.
- Fill in the information with everything you know or that your parents, grandparents, teachers or friends can tell you.
- Enjoy the activities related to each of the trees.
Miró in play is a collection of educational resources for gaining deeper understanding of Joan Miró from different perspectives: his life, oeuvre, approach to work…
Download the game
Téléchargement du jeu