Joan Miró was painstaking in his commitment to profundity, so much so that it was an obsession of his. In his work, he returned repeatedly to the figures of the woman and the bird as key elements of his artistic and spiritual imaginary. In this tour of the foundation's collection, we will be talking and exploring some of the meanings, feelings and concepts channelled by these half-earthly, half-heavenly bodies.
Following the tour we will carry on discussing the artist's work and his creative process.
This activity is part of the With or Without Sugar season in which nine cultural amenities in Barcelona are taking part:
- 1 February at 5.00 pm - Museu d'Arqueologia de Catalunya
- 8 February at 5.00 pm - Museu Marítim de Barcelona
- 22 February at 5.00 pm - Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona
- 1 March at 5.00 pm - Museu Picasso
- 8 March at 5.00 pm - Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona
- 15 March at 5.00 pm - Museu de Ciències Naturals de Barcelona
- 22 March at 5.00 pm - Museu del Disseny de Barcelona
- 29 March at 5.00 pm - Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya